2004/05/19

Virus Fun! (上)


五月五日的晚上我收到柏克萊大學寄出的病毒警告和病毒 我會收到這封電子郵件 是因為我在他們的電影院 (PFA) 會員名冊上 如此 我便可不定期的收到影片放映通知和介紹 但這一封電子郵件 卻與往常不同 而且 越寄越多 不停的瘋狂寄出 我每十分鐘變收到一次 刪信刪到頭皮癢 脾氣越來越暴躁
隔天起床 我的信箱足足多了85 封信 為了不錯過重要信件 我仔細閱讀每封信的主題 但在閱讀每一個主題中 我發現了戲劇化的發展 同時 從同一事件中我繼續收到更多的信 而且內容越來越好笑 ! 以下是我把實情的開始和結尾作一個整理和大致翻譯一下 當然重覆內容的我就刪掉了 有些不適合透露的地方 我用xxxx取代 (我沒有中文標點 所以請各為自己在腦中浮現抑陽頓挫 拍謝)

1. ScanMail for Microsoft Exchange has detected virus-infected attachment(s).
Sender = ammember@xxxx.berkeley.edu
Recipient(s) = film-list@xxxx.berkeley.edu ? 收件著是所有會員
Subject = ello! =))
Scanning Time = 05/05/2004 23:26:56
Engine/Pattern = xxxx-xxxx/xxxx

Action on virus found:
The attachment Msg.zip contains WORM_FUNBAG.GEN virus. ScanMail has Deleted it.
Warning to recipient. ScanMail has detected a virus.

註 : 基本上 這是一封警告信 這一封信我收到了將近10封

2. 你寄給我有病毒的郵件
you sent an an email with a virus

註 : 柏克萊又寄給所有會員這封信 說我們郵件中有病毒 一.我從來沒記過信給他們 二.地毯式的掃描之後 也是沒發現病毒在我系統理 三.這封信 我又收到十幾封

3. 我已經從這個地址收到大約10封錯誤郵件 我不知道我為何在名單中 但請趕 快把我從你的名單中刪掉 我現在從別人那收到說我寄給人家病毒 莫名其妙
刪掉我的地址
I have been sent about 10 error messages from this address, I don't know how I got on the list but wish to be removed ASAP. I'm now getting messages from people saying I've sent a virus - this is absurd!
Remove my address-

註 : 某人開始發聲

4. 我不想在名單中 !
i want off the list !

5. 拜託也刪掉我的 我從來也沒訂駛lease remove me as well! i never subscribed in the first place!

註 : 我猜柏克萊的學生如果是用他們學校的帳號會自動變成會員 就像我學校每個禮拜都寄一堆有的沒的網路報紙給我 我又沒申請

6. 也刪掉我的 我不知道我在名單中我也從來都沒寄過病毒 事情很不對勁 請網站管理員今天趕快解決這個問題 謝謝

Remove me as well. I didn't know I was on this list, I never sent viruses - something is very wrong.
Will the web master, list master please take care of it today! Thank you.
註 : 諸如這種 “刪掉我 刪掉我 請刪掉我!!!!” 的信件 我陸陸續續收到更多 恕刪

7. 各位 如果你想從名單中除名 請寫信給網站管理員 不是回這封一妹兒(名單) 回寄給這個名單會讓你損失朋友和與人疏離(不失為一個好辦法) 通常 直得一試的辦法是寄給"majordomo@xxxx.berkeley.edu" 或 lists@xxxxxx.berkeley.edu 抬頭寫“取消訂閱”如果還是不通 你可以試試打進電腦的域名 但這方法在這件例子中還是於事無補 
我不知道如何取消訂閱 我只是想說你們可以學習如何處理這種事件 供你參考看看 
如果你不知道誰是網站管理員 比方說像現在這個例子 就放輕鬆吧 讓這個郵件風暴過去
幾封存文字郵件不會讓你有身體上的損害

同志們向前行!
In general, if you want off of a mailing list, you write to the administrator, not to the list. Writing to the list is a good way to lose friends and alienate people. Usually it's worth trying something like writing to "majordomo@listlink.berkeley.edu" or "lists@listlink.berkeley.edu" with a message that says "unsubscribe film-list". If that doesn't work, you can always try tryping in the domain. It doesn't help in this case. FYI, I don't know how to unsub from this list, I'm just sending this so you can learn how to deal with lists in general. If you don't know who the administrator is, as in this case, sometimes it's a good idea to sit back, relax, and let the storm pass -- it's not like a few text e-mails are going to cause you bodily harm.

Onward comrades!

註 : 原來回信其實只是大家一直你寄給我 我寄給你 所有的會員一直互相寄來寄去 我了解film-list@xxxx.berkeley.edu的意思了(請看第一封郵件原文)  網站管理員根本收不道

8. 每個人都要這樣回覆整個收信群組然後說"刪除我的資料"嗎? 這可是上千人的收信群組ㄟ 大家就這樣來來去去第不斷發信給所有人!!  我建議大家應該去PFA的網站然後要求她們刪掉妳的資料或者跟他們抱怨他們的發信群組有病毒
如果你還是想要收到PFA發出的信件 建議你們開啟一個收信資料夾專門收取他們的信件 直到這個事件結束為止
請不要再回信給整個群組啦 我知道我自己並沒有照我自己的話作 但是我覺得我有一些可以跟大家分享如何處理這個事件的知識 就這樣啦
Is everyone going to reply to this email LIST and say "remove me!"? This is a list of thousands. You and thousands of others just keep sending your emails back and forth to everyone else on the list!
To remove yourself from the list, I suggest you go to the PFA's website and request that you are removed
and/or complain to them that their list is being spammed by viruses.
if you still want the PFA emails, use a filter in your email program to temporarily place any emails to and
from "film-list@listlink.berkeley.edu" into a deep storage directory until this mess clears up.
Please don't reply to this list. I am sorry I am not following my own advice, but I feel some knowledge on
the issue is required. Thanks.

註 : 謝謝雪師幫忙翻譯

9. 嗨 我也是 我不知道我為何在名單中 這個名單是跟電影院有關嗎 我是在電影院的名單中沒錯
Hi, same here....i don't know how i got on this. does this list have anything to do with the PFA list? that list i am on....

Thanks,
XXXXX
註 : 這位小姐還在狀況外………..真是天外飛來一比 咳

10.我不知道原來這是公開的名單
Yeah, and I didn't realize this was an open list, either.

註 : 想必他之前一訂有寄 “刪掉我 刪掉我 請刪掉我!!!!” 信件給大家 可是既然現在知道了還不要臉的寄這一封

11.我昨晚從你那兒收到六封病毒警告 請從你的名單中刪掉我 謝謝
i got six emails regarding a virus alert regarding emails sent from you last night. please remove me from your email list. thank you.

註 : 我還以為上上上面那兩封寫給大家的信已經說明一切 可是還是有人搞不懂狀況 我當然還是繼續收到“刪掉我 刪掉我 請刪掉我!!!!” 信件 而且....很多!!!!!!!!  各位 看到這邊 其實你我心理都明白 柏克萊大學那邊已經沒有繼續在發送信件了 一整個早上都是會員們(彼此不認識)在寄來寄去 .......請繼續讀下去 有人抓住這點 開始湧現非常有創意的想法....

No comments: