yo, friends, I am back from Israel, and here are some photos and notes to share. Enjoy.
A. 塔拉維夫 Tel-Aviv
We arrived in Tel-Aviv after 5 hours of flying to Atlanta plus a 5-hour layover at the airport. But we were pretty excited about the whole new adventure anyway. The jetlag didn't matter. One thing worth mentioning though is that whatever you heard about the super strict Israeli security is true.
不知道Have a nice ass是啥意思,不過滿好笑的。
Have a nice ass? I don't get it. But this is the first impressive image I saw on the way to our hotel.
影展提供住宿,住的地方是舊戲院改建的旅館。塔拉維夫最有名的是巴浩斯極簡風格的建築,旅館的建築風格也是其中之一。
The Tel-Aviv Documentary Film Festival put us up for a couple of days. The hotel is called Hotel Cinema. It used to be a movie theater. The architecture in Tel-Aviv is famous for its style - Bauhaus. Hotel Cinema is one of the examples.
************
整個塔拉維夫城的感覺跟台北很像,只差走在路上的人和文字不一樣。
The city view from my room. It looks like Taipei.
************
影展戲院。進入戲院前也是要經過安檢。影展的人都對我們很有耐心人都很好。
The Festival took place here. Everyone had to go through the security before entering the building. The festival people are very nice to us.
************
DVD販賣機,有賣A片耶!真開放。
DVD vending machine. cool! It sells porns too... very open-minded.
************

塔拉維夫市政中心。這棟超大建築醜的很漂亮,我很喜歡。
Tel-Aviv city hall. I like this giant ugly building. The beauty of uglyness.
************
在街上亂晃,到處都是國旗。
Wandering in the street. Lots of national flags hanging around.
************
很有趣的嬰兒車。
Alternative way to walk your kids.
************
幾位導演想去巴勒斯坦領土,幫忙租車的人租了一輛防彈車。
Bullet-proof car. One filmmaker wanted to go visit the West Bank, and so the trip organizer rented this car for them.
************
塔拉維夫在地中海旁邊,聽說早晨會有很多貓在海灘棒賽。
Tel-Aviv city is right next to the beautiful Mediterranean Sea. I was told every morning you can see lots of cats hanging out on the beach. The beach is the greatest litter box for them.
************
悠閒的沙灘與地中海洋。
The Mediterranean Sea and a yoga dude.
************
塔拉維夫基本上是個很現代開放的都市,就像個度假的好地方所以也沒啥好寫的。過幾天再繼續貼照片寫一些介紹有關耶路撒冷、巴勒斯坦村落,與以巴邊界的故事。感官完全不同而且很沉重。
More interesting photos are coming. I will show you Jerusalem, the border, the West Bank, and the Palestinian villages.
No comments:
Post a Comment