我相信有人比我們的家當還多,但說真的,達浪(*註1),經過了這些年,我終於可以大聲的說,坤丁塔達浪子不二龍,我家的東西不只超多,比你的多個七十八點七八倍。
相當初我搬來現在住的地方時才花兩小時,三箱家當加一台電腦。今晚搬了十幾箱到新家,舊家看起來還是一樣,沒變。有趣的是,我們夫妻倆從早上開始,一直到現在,今日使用單字冠軍 ─ "Shit"。
<下午>
詹淑慧在上班,我在家打包。
(鈴鈴鈴~~~電話響起)
詹:What are you doing?
如:I am packing our shit. So much f***ing shit.
詹:I know. How do you feel?
如:I feel like shit.
詹:I will be home soon.
如:O.K.
<傍晚 舊家>
詹:How much shit have you packed?(回家了)
如:I've packed some boxes, but our bedroom is still looked the same, shit!
詹:Let's move the shit you've packed, and let me pack some shit from the living room too.
如:O.K.
詹:Shit, this shit is f***ing heavy.
如:Let me start to move some shit to the hallway.
詹:Let me go to park the car closer. We can make 2 trips tonight.
詹:Can this shit fit in the trunk?
如:I don't think so.
<新家>
如:Ah~ Ah~~~I can't lift this shit~Ah~ Ah~~~
詹:Let me get the dolly. They have elevator too. Isn't it cool?
如:Wow, this elevator is scary. (貨用超大工廠型升降梯,幽閉恐懼症者不宜登陸)
詹:Yeah, but with this shit we can easily move our shit.
如:That's true.
(卸貨後,游走房子一圈,東摸摸,西摸摸,開始討論客廳與工作室中間那面木製超大活動牆)
如:The divider doesn't look straight. Does it?
詹:Oh yeah.
如:It looks it’ll almost fall.
詹:Yeah, let me push here a little bit.......
如&詹:OH! NO~ HOLY SHIT!!!
............
............
...........木製超大活動牆倒塌,正面襲擊剛剛搬的那十幾箱Shit,其中無裝箱的硬碟狠狠飛出去,落地,毀。活動牆依然傾斜著壓在其它箱子上,箱子們變形,我內心正在滴血,擔心著那些購買的DVD……然後我兩自不量力的想把超大木製活動牆扶正,當然,不可能的事。
詹:We gotta go back home to get the ladder, and place it against the divider, and then we can move out the shit underneath.
如:Shit,…O.K.
詹:And also, we can move more shit back here.
如:…O.K. (心理還在擔心那些DVDs)
就這樣,我們把活動階梯卡在活動牆最高可能性的重力重心,然後小心翼翼把每一箱每一箱搬出來,驚險萬分。
第一天搬家落幕,回家繼續打包,you know, more shit.
*註1:達浪/坤丁塔達浪子不二龍,我與Lia的大學同學,他東西很多,超多~
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
昆丁塔達提浪不二新龍真的東西超多~你忘了還要再加一個"超棒"~
我大聲念出來你跟淑慧的對話
真是愈念愈shit:
碼的 你家東西怎麼這麼多啊~~
嘿阿 光書跟文具用品就差不多20箱了 箱子是UPS JUMBLE BOX 的那種SIZE.今天又搬了些許FILM REELS. 你們相信嗎,還搬不到全部家當的十分之一.實在好氣又好笑.
原本今天要拍一張倒塌的牆的照片供各位娛樂 可是跑兩趟都忘記?像機.....
Lia 你來的時候我一定要帶你去看那個升降梯 連我對幽閉不恐懼都座的全身不自在...
好聽溜~ 符合我臭樵的心
Amerika (English Version) Lyrics
Artist(Band):Rammstein
We're all living in America
America is wonderful
we're all living in America America America
We're all living in America
America is wonderful
we're all living in America America America
When we dance I want to lead
when you turn yourself around alone
let us control you a bit
I'll show you how to walk right
We create a lovely round dance
the freedom plays from all violins
music comes from the White House
and in front of Paris stands Mickey Mouse
We're all living in America
America is wonderful
we're all living in America America America
I know the very useful steps
and I will protect you from missteps
and who does not want to dance at the end
does not know that he must dance
We create a lovely round dance
I will show you the direction
to Africa comes Santa Claus
and in front of Paris stands Mickey Mouse
We're all living in America
America is wonderful
we're all living in America America America
We're all living in America
Coca Cola, wonderbra
we're all living in America America America
This is not a love song
this is not a love song
I don't sing my mother tongue
no, this is not a love song
We're all living in America
America is wonderful
we're all living in America America America
We're all living in America
Coca Cola, sometimes war
we're all living in America America America
Post a Comment